- Dries down to a colorless finish
- Keeps colors true and vibrant
- Prevents creasing
- Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or eyes
- The product separates in the tube. If I don’t knead the tube before opening, I’ll have to mix the product between my fingers before application. This is mildly annoying.
This primer is available from toofaced.com for $20. They have updated the packaging since I purchased mine, so it does look different. If $20 is more than you’d like to spend, check out the Milani Eyeshadow Primer which is $6.99 direct from the brand. If not for the fact that I am allergic to it, I’d still be using it.
What is your favorite eye primer? I’m curious to know if the one from NARS is worth the money. Let me know in the comments below.
You can click on the image for a closer look.
Please stick around and check out some of my other content.
- Makeup Baskets: Join me in rotating through my products to truly enjoy and get use out of the items I own. Let’s encourage each other to use some of the products we have rather than being so quick to buy something new.
- Eyeshadow Combos: If you’re looking for ideas of coordinating shades, I hope some of my eyeshadow combos can give you inspiration.
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. Any links provided are for information only. For the full disclosure policy click here.