You can click on the image for a closer look.
- Smooth Application
- Good pigment but not completely opaque, which I personally like
- The lip gloss isn’t sticky
- Lightweight feel on the lips
- Doesn’t accentuate lip lines
- Despite the non-drying claim, this does make my lips feel a little tight (but I’m beginning to think that my lips may be drier than average)
The Colour Prevails line is exclusive to Walgreens, and the lip duo is $14.00. Overall I really enjoy this product, I reviewed the product as it works alone. I personally just use a lip balm before applying it because my lips are drier. I do see it slightly drying lip product though, since I don’t have to wear a balm with every lip product I have. Both ends work well on their own, but you may not want to use the gloss by itself if you prefer a gloss with alot of pigment
Please stick around and check out some of my other content.
- Makeup Baskets: Join me in rotating through my products to truly enjoy and get use out of the items I own. Let’s encourage each other to use some of the products we have rather than being so quick to buy something new.
- Eyeshadow Combos: If you’re looking for ideas of coordinating shades, I hope some of my eyeshadow combos can give you inspiration.
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. Any links provided are for information only. For the full disclosure policy click here.