- Covergirl Trunaked Nudes Palette – I’m still on the fence with this palette. The pigmentation is very nice, but the formula is loose and somewhat powdery which is not my preference for eyeshadow. Not a bad palette, but not sure it is something I’ll continue to use.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Oh My Mocha – Love this shade, the pictures don’t do it justice. Mac shadows are my preferred formula, and this one is no different. It is harder packed in the pan, if you don’t like that type of shadow, I’d pass on this.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Constructivist – This is my second jar of constructivist and I still enjoy it.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Taraji Glow (LE) – This gives the skin a very nice glow without being glittery or over the top. I typically prefer matte blushes but this has me embracing satin finishes.
- NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Nutmeg – If you like a drier lip pencil formula you will likely enjoy this line. If you like Milani Color Statement lip pencils you may find these to be dry, but I think they work well and blend easily with all of my lipsticks. $3.49 @ Ulta
- Maybelline Brown Precise Micro Pencil in Deep Brown – I topped using this after 3 or 4 times and went back to my Mac waterproof brow set. It didn’t stay put for me, and I found it fading throughout the day. With the Mac brow set I can scratch my eyebrow without any disturbance of the color. $8.90 @ Walmart
- Estee Lauder Double Wear 5W2 Rich Caramel – This is my go to foundation, it lasts all day, doesn’t transfer, and doesn’t irritate my skin. $39.50 @ Nordstrom
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue in Spice – I find when it gets cold, mixing this into double wear really helps with my dry skin. Sometimes if I’m not feeling like messing with mixing I’ll just use it like a primer step. $29.50 @ Nordstrom
- L’oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black – This worked better for me after it dried out a little. I typically prefer drier mascara formulas though, so if you like a wet formula you may like it right away. The wand takes some getting used to though.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – I’ve done a review on this if you’d like to check that out, click here. Overall, this is my go to primer, I’ve tried others and always come back to this. $20.00 @ Toofaced.com
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Tampered – I actually just got this lipstick and have only worn it once so I don’t have final thoughts just yet. $17.00 @ Sephora (exclusive shade)
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in Sultry Sienna – I find Covergirl lipsticks to be somewhat gritty. This color is a great nude for me and I enjoy how it looks on me. But it is thin and kind of streaky on stop of not being the smoothest formula. There are too many other lipsticks at this price point that don’t give me these issues, so I’d pass on this.
For a swatch of the bareminerals Complexion Rescue, please check out my November 2016 makeup basket. For swatches of Estee Lauder Double Wear you can check out my full review here. If you have questions about any of the products featured, please feel free to leave them in the comments section.
Please stick around and check out some of my other content.
- Makeup Baskets: Join me in rotating through my products to truly enjoy and get use out of the items I own. Let’s encourage each other to use some of the products we have rather than being so quick to buy something new.
- Eyeshadow Combos: If you’re looking for ideas of coordinating shades, I hope some of my eyeshadow combos can give you inspiration.
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. Any links provided are for information only. For the full disclosure policy click here.