- Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate – I’ve been enjoying this foundation. My dry skin seems to look healthy without being overly dewy. I find this applies best with a brush over a sponge for more coverage. To read more of my thoughts on this product, click here. $30.00 @ Ulta
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Defining Wet/dry Eyeshadow in Brash Bronze – If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I’m a big fan of this product. If you haven’t, you can check out my full review by clicking here. $25.00 @ Nordstrom
- Clinique Blush in Cola Pop – I’m still on the fence about these Clinique blushes. It does look natural on the skin because it is not completely matte and it is easy to apply. For some reason, I just am not crazy about it and can’t figure out why. $23.00 @ Nordstrom
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Dangerous $32.00 @ Nordstrom
- Clinique All About Shadow Quad in Morning Java – This has been a go to product for me for years now. I’m always surprised more people don’t talk about Clinique shadows. You can check out my previous post on this quad by clicking here. $29.00 @ Nordstrom
- (Not pictured) Mac Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Bold Brunette $17.00 @ Nordstrom
- (Not pictured) Too Faced Shadow Insurance $20.00 @ Toofaced.com
- (Not pictured) Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara $6.25 @ Walmart
If you have questions about any of the products featured, please feel free to leave them in the comments section.
Please stick around and check out some of my other content.
- Makeup Baskets: Join me in rotating through my products to truly enjoy and get use out of the items I own. Let’s encourage each other to use some of the products we have rather than being so quick to buy something new.
- Eyeshadow Combos: If you’re looking for ideas of coordinating shades, I hope some of my eyeshadow combos can give you inspiration.
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. Any links provided are for information only. For the full disclosure policy click here.